The RGT Crusher is a 1/10th scale RTR 4WD off road crawler truck on all new chassis. The Crusher truck is based off a CA-30 semi truck, is 4WD, and uses a cantilever suspension in the rear. The motor and gearbox are mounted in the front and low to help keep a low center of gravity. The truck also features a magnetic and hinged design to allow for easy access to the inside to change batteries or do maintenance.
The front is operated with CVAs with a maximum steering angle of 41 degrees allowing the tight turns we all need while crawling. The motor and gearbox are mounted towards the front of the truck to also give better and more realistic performance while crawling.
The gearbox consists of a slipper clutch and all metal gears including the main gearbox and differentials. The motor used is a 17T high torque 550 motor, 60A waterproof crawler specific ESC, 15kg waterproof servo, and a 7.2V 2000mAh NIMH battery.
- Hobbywing 60A Waterproof ESC (Lipo/Nimh Compatible via Jumper)
- 15KG Metal Geared Waterproof Servo & Metal Horn
- All Ball Bearings
- Telescoping Metal Driveshafts
- Steel Front CVAs
- Integrated Axle Housing with Bearings & Metal Gears
- Aluminum Multilink Suspension
- Locked Front and Rear Axles
- Long Travel Oil Filled Shocks
- 1.9" Beadlock Rims with 118 x 43mm Super Soft High Grip Tires
- 17T 550 High Torque Motor
- LED Light Bar & Tail Lights
Dimensions & Weights:
- Length: 475mm
- Width: 237mm
- Height: 242mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Gear Ratio: 54:1
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Battery: 7.2V 2000mAh NIMH