The IMX-24 line of 4x4 RTR rock crawlers brings both performance and great pricing to the micro world. The IMX-24 line of trucks share a common chassis and feature a lot of things found in larger, more expensive trucks and scales such as chassis mounted servo, hobby grade electronics, 1S 600mAh lipo, FPV ready electronics (5V), 5 wire servo, adjustable suspension, 4WD, 2.4GHz, and more. Right out of the box these trucks are ready to go!
With a low gear ratio and minimal bump steer this truck is a great performer both off road and on smooth ground. True beadlocks come stock on these trucks and replacements are available as well as different styles on our site. These tires are super soft and have great traction.
Multiple bodies and parts are available for all our IMX-18 series. Most of the parts are compatible, though please check with your manual to verify first.
Parts can be found HERE and the manual for the Tarchee can be found HERE.
- Highly Detailed Painted Body
- Chassis Mounted Servo with Panhard Bar
- Waterproof Electronics
- Solid Front and Rear Axle Drive System
- Internal Beadlock Wheels
- Aggressive Tread Soft Compound Tires
- Low Ratio Gearbox
- Powerful 030 Brushed Motor
- 5-Wire Servo
- Length: 215mm
- Height: 106mm
- Width: 104mm
- Wheelbase: 121mm
- Weight: 260g
- Drive Ratio: 104.1
- Drive Train: Full Lock 4WD
- Suspension: Coil Sprin shocks
- Wheel: Internal Beadlock
- Tire: Aggressice Tread MT Rubber Tire
- Body: CR-24 Defender(Blue) w/Metal Roll Cage
- Transmitter TX: 2.4Ghz (Digital Trim/DR)
- ESC/RX: 2in1 Combo (Waterproof)
- Motor: Brushed 030 55T
- Servo: 1KG (Waterproof)
- Battery: 3.7V 1s Lipo
- Charger: USB w/ Indicator
- ESC AUX: 2 (For light and FPv)
- Runtime: 30+ Minutes